Play Dough Preschool offers a high quality program!
- We offer a well balanced and developmentally appropriate curriculum. Our curriculum is based on Academic development categories, such as Language & Literacy, and Logic & Math, as well as social development categories such as Initiative & Social Relationship, and Music & Movement.
- Very low Teacher to Student Ratios: Toddler 1:4, Preschool 1:7
Spacious and fully equipped classrooms with a limited number of
students in a room (3 m2/child).
The classrooms are equipped with U.S. standard materials and toys such as Little Tikes (inside and outside the classroom with state-of-the-art play ground equipment), Step 2, Early Learning Center (ELC), and Crayola and Lyra(non-toxic paints, crayons and pencils) which supports children's play and games for kids.
- Committed and dedicated staff, trained in Early Childhood Education and Child Development as well as in First Aid.
Individual assessments through daily observations and periodical Report Cards,
which are presented twice a year during a Parent-Teacher Conference.
Play Dough Preschool discourages the use of standardized testing as this often leads to inaccurate results because it only observes a child on a limited period in time. In Play Dough Preschool, we observe a child daily in broader areas of development that enable us to see the child's individual progress.
- Unlike many daycare and childcare centers, parents involvement is highly encouraged through participation in school activities (joining the children for field trips, performing at our annual End of Year Party), Family Day, and Social Awareness Programs (giving donations to the community).
- A safe, clean and healthy environment.
- Healthy and varied snacks provided daily by Play Dough Preschool.